Business Enterprise Services is delighted to announce that we have been funded to assist small businesses in Southern Tasmania through the Supporting Small Business with Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program.
Do you run a business? Thinking about an apprentice or trainee but aren’t sure if it’s feasible for you? Need some help?
Business Enterprise Services makes it easier for small businesses to source and recruit the best apprentice or trainee for your business. The Program runs for two years and has been funded under the Tasmanian State Government’s Supporting Small Business with Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program.
Business Enterprise Services offers free customised support to eligible businesses with less than 20 employees.
Our support could include:
• business advice on whether an apprentice or trainee is a good solution for you
• support to recruit the right person for the business
• planning the apprentice’s or trainee’s job role and workplace training requirements
• assist with selecting a Registered Training Organisation
• mentoring and advice for the small business and apprentice or trainee.
Contact us on 0459 391 093 to find out more.